In The Bygoneera - Poem by mamutty CHOLA
In the bygone era,
people would say
there were only three factors;
namely money, woman and land
reasons for conflicts,
enmity, genocide and war.
In 21st century intolerance
has emerged as the 4th factor
which reigns supreme and
become invincible in the world !
Comments about In The Bygoneera by mamutty CHOLA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda