mamutty CHOLA Poems
- Curse Of Poverty CURSE OF POVERTY The biggest enemy of ...
- Pillow As Confidant PILLOW AS CONFIDANT Pillow is ...
- Prayers For My Daughter PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER Be your ...
- Me And My Loneliness ME AND MY LONELINESS All hopes of ever ...
- You Are My Love YOU ARE MY LOVE Ever since you came in my ...
- Life Is Transient LIFE IS TRANSIENT Thisworld of ours is ...
- truth Is Invincible TRUTH IS INVINCIBLE What to say of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'' Corporate self-deception is the biggest barrier to innovation. ''The first quote's focus is on human mind fixation
''Even the most beautiful roses have thornsself explanatory
Life is never a bed of roses but thorns as well.''
''Nothing will stop even after you have goneno one is indispensable
Many came and went before you but show goes on''
''An archaeologist has a passion for any thing old.Old is gold goes the saying
His love for old increases with passage of time.''
We say means must justify the ends. But I say there are no ends all are means including your goal in life which is means to achieve your cherished dreams in life.! ! ! Change being permanent, all...nothing is permanent except change, Hence goal is final.All successes are like transit camps.
Comments about mamutty CHOLA
Curse Of Poverty
CURSE OF POVERTY
The biggest enemy of humanity has been the poverty
In all stages of human civilization rulers have been exploiting the poor
By selling them dreams since time immemorable.
No country in the world is immune to poverty and exploitation
The poverty as curse has been ruling the world as unfettered and invincible
Evil on earth.
Many isms like communism, socialism and capitalism came to power
To remove /eradicate poverty but all have turned into predators instead of
Savior of humanity.