In The Memory Of... - Poem by Akash Agrawal
A twinkling star over my room,
Once was subject to an unforgettable doom.
Peering down, He looks after me,
Keeps an eye on every happening.
Whenever I, in trouble,
His brightness turns feeble.
In my happiness,
Greater is His brightness.
It seems His concern I am
With my feelings, His appearance I fathom.
Clouds with all their might hide the stars,
This one visible to me due to some supernatural powers.
This star is highly affectionate to me,
Seems in some way, He is related to me.
This star being miles away from my hut,
Seems in some way, He is very close to my heart.
Believe it or not, I have figured out the figure,
He is none other but my ever-lovable 'Father'.
-In the memory of my Beloved Father
Comments about In The Memory Of... by Akash Agrawal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl