In The Morning - Poem by hemu gupta
In the morning I found myself in bed trying to come out to face the day rest,
lot of thinking lot of work little time to ponder little time of rest,
day full of aimless thoughts taking tiredness out of best,
everyday goes like this in the quest,
is there anything in world to end evil in beast or goodness will be like only
for little time as the dew dropp on flower in grass bed.
In the evening I have a thought tomorrow I will bring joy in my soul dead,
but I forget everything in the day next again to spend a day full of
thoughts like a laborer doing his work in sun without any shade.
Comments about In The Morning by hemu gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl