In Words And Starréd Skies - Poem by Antoine Lavoisier
i wish we could stay out here forever,
until the sun breaks through in song;
let's keep dodging the couples
and running from rabbles,
our soft shadows in smile, in walk.
to capture these moments: poetry cannot
grasp the essence, the cadence;
oh, such magic, such treasure!
i don’t want this to end, not ever...
our silhouettes in color, in radiance.
it is as if
our thoughts have met
in words and starréd skies-
kid, for you, i'll always
be waiting, to hear
your laugh, your smile
Comments about In Words And Starréd Skies by Antoine Lavoisier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl