Inadequacy - Poem by Satish Verma
A silence speaks up at ungreen
age for an unknown, finding
dark matter in hiddenness
of sleazy light.
A dove in the valley of tulips
stops a flight for a wayfarer.
What was that persisists, in envioronment and bunkers?
Queen bee will decide for a spliced
dawn of honeycomb in a bloodless coup.
The stings were the torchbearers.
A smile comes out with a walker. The
vitals were dysfunctioning.
The end does not need any comma.
Comments about Inadequacy by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl