Stephen (Steve) Howard
Inclination - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
I've a strong inclination,
for some procrastination.
I think there's some on the shelf.
I'll go find it tomorrow,
if I can find time to borrow,
it's a lie I keep telling myself.
Comments about Inclination by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl