Stephen (Steve) Howard
Cream And Sugar - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
I think upon my now ex wife,
who was to me all joy in life.
Still her precious voice I hear,
"Would you like some coffee dear? ".
"Why, yes I would, how sweet of you.
I sure could use a cup of brew.".
Then she would say, she had a way,
her eyes that twinkling blue.
"Well, since you're going to the kitchen,
bring me a cup back too.".
Comments about Cream And Sugar by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl