Infectioned By The Moon - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Infectioned by the motion in love, to drunk to steel what I feel.
Emotions at high alert, butterflies shines rainbows in your eyes.
You saw love too late, trapped by fate.
Fly, fly into the sky, my butterfly.
By the ocean, which displays less in volume.
Monalisa paints love for you to be the portrait.
Your hair shines with the stars, my best wishes to you, although i am far.
I think of you more then once.
With two 2 sound and bounce.
Once, to be one, we will stay together.
We will do so forever.
Comments about Infectioned By The Moon by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda