Stephen (Steve) Howard
Innocence - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
There is a garden in the heart,
where we as children can play.
And there simply gather the flowers,
not knowing they're called a bouquet.
Comments about Innocence by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda