Insecurity - Poem by Cez S.G.
What is this I feel?
As if nothing in my life seems real
Confusion engulfs me
Please wake me up from this reverie.
I have so many questions
Yet, deep down I know the solutions
But still I can't understand my insecurity
Will somebody explain this anxiety?
I am crying out for help
But nobody seems to comprehend
Can't you at least notice
This atmosphere of unease?
One day in the season of hope
I pray that I will have the fortitude
To let somebody look in
And journey with my uncertainty within.
Comments about Insecurity by Cez S.G.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl