Cez S.G. Poems
- Struggle To Break Free I am grappling to mend my heartache I...
- Love Unknown I cry in the silence of my privacy Can't ...
- Forbidden Passion I gaze into your eyes I see a reflection ...
- Great Pretender I put on a happy face, laughed with people ...
- Falling For The Man Of God It was pretty innocent Saying ...
- Why Hold On? You make promises to escape from your ...
- Insecurity What is this I feel? As if nothing in my life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cez S.G.
Struggle To Break Free
I am grappling to mend my heartache
I am vulnerable, i am easy to break
Happiness is just impossible to feign
Somebody, please take away my pain.
I try doing so many things
To put out of mind what his memory brings
But hearing our favorite song on air
Leads me back to the hurt I am powerless to bear.
I wonder where he is right now
Does he also think of me somehow?
I wrestle with my sanity to forget
Which, I hope time will help me complete.
I thought I wouldn’t feel this way anymore
Being seasoned and more mature
But love is ageless