Uloia Norris Moore
Inside A Ripple - Poem by Uloia Norris Moore
The wave of humanity flows
as does the tide.
Ebbs and goes we are here
for the ride.
Sparkling billions streaking currents
electrical in form truly the spirit.
Words spoken in kindness such
magical form unfolds each petal.
All are the ripple that brings
forth our goodness.
Comments about Inside A Ripple by Uloia Norris Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda