Irrevocable Days - Poem by Samar Sudha
'Behind branches, my Moon shines'
'Distance we have, it defines'
'Down side as, it has a lake'
'Due to AUTUMN, the tree got naked'
'Which made my Moons appear'
'but after SPRING, the sight would be rare'
'After a circle, the Day will come again'
'You would be here, but I will gonna change'
Comments about Irrevocable Days by Samar Sudha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl