Is It Possible - Poem by teri bronte
I met you one day and you were so gentle in your conversation...
You didnt rush me..You asked me about myself like you were interested..
You made me feel lovely and wanted for myself..
Is it possible you could really want me?
Am I fooling myself over this? Do I pull back and wait to let you explain more of your intentions?
After all I have made so many mistakes talking to someone long distance.
Is it possible you could really care about me?
Wait i must walk softly, i'm to afraid to give again, give my heart and mind and trust..
Is it possible you are telling me the truth about your desires for me?
Do i dare respond or should i cut it off like i do so many when they get so close.
Is it possible?
Comments about Is It Possible by teri bronte
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda