Is Love, In My Way? - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Is my day so bright,
And the nights so white?
My appetite is in mood,
And my weight remains good?
I am so happy,
And my heart full of joy?
What do you say?
Do I feel this way?
Is love in my way?
Comments about Is Love, In My Way? by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl