Is There A Poem For Me Today? - Poem by Shalom Freedman
IS THERE A POEM FOR ME TODAY?
Is there a poem for me today?
Is there in this vast universe
One poem for me?
Will G-d who has given me
so many poems
give me a poem today?
I try to write
across this page
I try to say
I have been given a poem today.
I do not know
The lines here now say:
“You in vain and in vanity write
lonely to hear your own name.”
Comments about Is There A Poem For Me Today? by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl