Is There Any Different? - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Friend or foe, it makes no different now,
When mortality embraced us;
Our fallen souls like snow,
An eternity graced in dust.
Lover or loser, it makes no different now,
When the truth and trust turn so frail;
Our happiness vanquished by sorrow,
An ordained boon we unhailed.
Today or tomorrow, it makes no different now,
When the fate continued this way;
Our affliction will always followed,
An undignified life we couldn’t stay.
Comments about Is There Any Different? by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl