Is This Just Another Memory? ... - Poem by Morgan Evans
as i see you,
in the distance.
i wounder are you realy there?
can i finaly be here, were nothing
can harm me?
in the one place, before my
dreams were broken?
in the place a tear could not be shed.
Are you truely thier.
in this place were love can
were for once we can be
together with out a single care?
is this just a memory that shall soon fade?
like all of the other memories of you and i?
Comments about Is This Just Another Memory? ... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl