Hand In Hand With You - Poem by Morgan Evans
Hand in hand let us stand.
let us be true for one another.
another day gone bye, and with you.
you now and forver are my everything.
everything you'll be.
be with me, for i love thee.
Hand in hand i wanna be with you.
you i love for always.
always i am here when you call.
call me now and then.
then i am here, here and ready to love you.
you are mine and mine you are.
are you ready to let love guide us through..?
through anything we shall stand...
Comments about Hand In Hand With You by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl