A Whisper... - Poem by Morgan Evans
i walk by you and whispering the softest
'hello' you look
and yet you dont seem to notice me.
whispers is all you ever notice out of me, for
whispers is what thy longs to be.
whispers are quiet and calm, there for
a simple i love you to the ear.
i can whisper,
because thats what i am to be.
i go by you almost un-noticed.
and sweet like that shadow you calmly meet.
i can whisper and not worry
that what i said would give away
that attention i wish for u to know, yet still
not notice out of me.. why for i may just truely
Comments about A Whisper... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl