Is This Love? - Poem by Rachael Swiss
A couple boards the bus.
She hands him her half-empty soda bottle
As if to say,
'I'm with you so you will hold this
So that I may keep my hands free.'
He takes it from her without thinking
And places his other hand upon her knee.
They just settle
For staring out the window at nothing in particular
And everything all at once.
Comments about Is This Love? by Rachael Swiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl