Rachael Swiss Poems
- The Lion And The Unicorn Real men don't cry Or write ...
- Harlem At 125th Street Live corpses wander littered ...
- Poem For A Non-Religious Gospe...
- The Dog And Pony Show Ballerina in a music box Red smile ...
- Spoon whenever i sleep i sprawl. i cover my bed with ...
- Regret: A Loathsome Lonely Tor... I pretend to sleep beside ...
- I Pick At Scabs There are fragments of your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachael Swiss
The Lion And The Unicorn
Real men don't cry
Or write poetry
But you did, and I made you
I stood frozen as an ice sculpture
Some frivolously expensive item kept solid
Hours of labor for the enjoyment of a moment
I watched in horror when you cracked.
My mirror image
Thousands of tiny fragments falling from your eyes
Where mine were hard and cold
My reflection grew distorted
Dispersed into my frigid lap
Returning to the womb perhaps
But Narcissus drowned within his pool.
The difference between self-love
A negligible time span of seven...