It Hurts. - Poem by Max Soon
The stars are dim,
The moon is grim,
Night just lost it's beauty.
Dreams are shattered,
Hopes are lost,
Is this how much my action costs?
Dry leaves fall,
My heart's bleeding on the corner of the wall.
Pinned by sorrow down to the floor,
Nothing means anything anymore,
It agonizes, down to the core.
Choking on sorrow,
Crying a tearless cry.
Every breath hurts,
As time mercilessly moves on.
Comments about It Hurts. by Max Soon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl