It Is Therapy - Poem by Fred Babbin
Everything is just distraction
Nothing’s to my satisfaction
What can I do?
I can change my attitude,
I can change my outlook.
But I can’t change
Or the station
Of my Life
And so I write.
Comments about It Is Therapy by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda