It's My Blood On The Tracks - Poem by Cassie Picariello
My regrets are haunting me,
remorse engulfs me,
and together we pray our repent.
Please regard my,
For I am still a ghost;
Floating, wandering yonder.
Immortal am I,
For unforgivable sins;
I am a monstrocity,
Come to haunt your waking dreams.
SO WAKE ME UP INSIDE!
Dear Miss Mary Jane,
You make me oh so happy,
Tell Saint Jimmy it's all gone,
Not worth the pain,
Not worth the strain.
TELL ME I'M A MADMAN!
It's all over now,
My wings are torn and lacerated,
So I'll take my last breath,
Determined just to say...
It's my blood on the tracks.
Comments about It's My Blood On The Tracks by Cassie Picariello
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda