It's Not A Big Deal - Poem by Shay Davis
You messed with my head,
You messed with my heart,
I guess it was enough to tear us apart,
But it's alright, it's cool,
About what happened today at school,
My friends keep asking me, ''Oh are you alright? ''
And I keep saying, ''Yes, and I'm giving up without a fight.'
Comments about It's Not A Big Deal by Shay Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl