Love And Hate - Poem by Shay Davis
Love is such a strong word,
But yet again, so is hate
When you say these words,
you don't know who you are hurting.
Deep inside someone, might just might,
Feel the same way.
Love and hate, such strong words
Comments about Love And Hate by Shay Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl