It's Not Fair - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
It's not fair.
The world can
Always keep revolving.
Even after all the tragedies.
After all the chaos that we cause.
Even after all the many problems on it.
My heart won't even move.
It just stopped; I don't even
Hear it beat anymore.
Comments about It's Not Fair by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl