It's You - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
The hurting, the laughing, the love,
My happiness from the Father above,
My warmth at night when I am cold,
The person to whom my love I have sold,
The person who has caused this pain,
The person who held me in the rain,
Played with my hair like a brand new toy,
The guy who gave me me happiness and joy,
But guess what.....
It's You who hurt me,
YOU who made me lonely.
YOU who gave me heartache,
And YOU who made my bones break!
And it's YOU who this poem is about,
I wrote this so it's not YOU who has to shout.
Comments about It's You by Tiffany Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl