It Used To Be... - Poem by Jacob Schnieders
It used to be
That I protected you,
And by that look in your eyes,
I knew it was true.
But, sooner than I wished,
I was rejected by you,
For reasons I still do not know;
You made me feel like a fool.
And even though...
I'm the one that ended us.
I now feel dejected, it's true.
And even though it hurts now,
In time, I'll be better
Comments about It Used To Be... by Jacob Schnieders
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl