It Was Not Of The Soul... - Poem by Jane Quijano
It was not of the soul...
But of the body...
That was beating me.
My soul and my body...
My body and my soul...
One but never met.
I was reaching for heaven...
But I cannot kill the flesh...
The flesh was killing me!
Comments about It Was Not Of The Soul... by Jane Quijano
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl