Its Not My Fault - Poem by Ruby Coll
Its not my fault that iam not very pretty
I was born this way
Please accept Me
Its not my fault iam not very slim
Please dont be mean
I cant bear it anymore.
Its not my fault you bullied me
you have issues of your own
Dont blame it on me.
Its not my fault i feel this way
I want to end this Day.
Comments about Its Not My Fault by Ruby Coll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl