The Pain You Caused - Poem by Ruby Coll
My Life Was Shattered From the start
I have a pain in my heart
I dont know where to start..
I Feel so sad, what shall i do?
These tears Iam crying are so real
you hurt me so bad, its killing me..
I always think about what you did..
I cant seem to forget, so i just Hid..
Away from the pain, The anger, the Hurt..
Maybe I dont belong here in this world..
Comments about The Pain You Caused by Ruby Coll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl