Its Over (Again) Today! - Poem by Samael Wolf
So dont even mention that vile xmas word
unless you are prepared to run
your and my screams will be heard
as I chase you with arms flailing
reining blows upon your head
with the nearest blunt object.
I am so burnt out, I fear
that I could go postal
over a ' Happy New Year'.
Comments about Its Over (Again) Today! by Samael Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl