Samael Wolf Poems
- A Conversation With 'God' Why don't you do your own dirty ...
- The Most Beautiful Woman In Th... Is a diamond ...
- Tell Me Tell me what sets your loins
- It Can Be Taken Away At Any Mo... Dont relax, never relax ...
- Arabic Girls Need I say you rock my world
- ' She ' She was born into the vision of a Goddess all that...
- Untimely Demise There is no proper place to see one so ...
Born in the land of Goshen, I was a wanderer of the wastelands for a time. I searched the nation for another home, only to return to the cursed land of my origin. I am a solitary creature that wishes for something more, something to make me feel like I am home. Those that I have loved are no longer tangible, taken from this plane of existence by fate, cold as it is.
Enough of the bullshit, I am 51 years old, I live alone with my two canine buddies, Charley and Buster. I like humans but after being bitten a few times, I tend to avoid them. I love sex (with humans) but after some 357 liasons, I wonder what I'm doing wrong (considering some of the rave reviews, I should be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Conversation With 'God'
Why don't you do your own dirty work,
let Satan take the blame
is it all glory and no shame?
All your 'chosen' fight amongst themselves
about who is right
and who are the 'sinners',
where is your 'divine guiding light'
to show them the 'true way'?
'He coughs and looks away'
I must be insistant
to call into question
your very existance
since you offer no answers
this or any day.
'He begins to fade'
You can attempt to evade
hide in the shade,
and never claim
guilt or blame
for all the things you...