Edward Kofi Louis
Itzehoe - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
It is a hoe! !
Toe and woe;
Zones and tones!
Eyes watching you.
Hoe, toe, foe!
Only to face the woes of life;
Exhibited with hustle and bustle.
Comments about Itzehoe by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl