Jcole - Poem by Asekho Toto
I look up to you
And I consider you as my mentor
Every word I hear from your songs
I understand it
You are such an inspiration
Dreamville is lucky to have you.
Only if South Africa had rappers like you
I see you as the next king of hip hop
I would never let you down
And ill try to make you proud.
I know that
This poem may not reach you
But I will try by many means
This poem reaches you
The most thing I like about you
Is that you are authentic
And many people believe in you.
You are my mentor
And I look up to you
I see you as my idol
But that does mean you are perfect
You are a story teller like me.
Comments about Jcole by Asekho Toto
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl