Asekho Toto Poems
- Black Lives Matter Its hard to be a black person In this ...
- I Have A Dream Once a leader And a veteran said these ...
- I Love You Mom Without you I wouldn't be great Without you...
- Live Your Life Life isn't about having money Life is about...
- Purge They say All men are trash
- I Forbid Love I act like I don't want you I forbid my eyes...
- Lies I'm not honest When it comes to love But when I write ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asekho Toto
I'm not honest
When it comes to love
But when I write poems
I once fell in love with someone
I shared everything with her
She gave me her pictures
I gave her mine
We did something everybody does
We promised each other
We will be together
Till grow old to death
We lied to ourselves
The truth is we loved each other
She decided to break up with me
I haven't fell in love with someone
I don't want to lie anymore
Everyone deserves to be in love
I don't blame love
I don't blame her
I blame ...