Jean's Song - Poem by jewel Alberter
I will walk the last mile, (Lyrics to song)
no matter the cost,
down the path we take to journey's end.
We have always been together,
We've always loved each other,
and thru all the hard times we've walked hand in hand.
We've had our share of troubles,
of heartache and strife,
but GOD was always there to see us thru.
HE made our lives much stronger,
HE sealed our love forever,
and the last words that she said to me were darling I love you.
Memories fill my heart each day,
I know that you are near.
I talk to you just as I did back then.
Life down here is lonely,
I miss my one and only,
but soon I know that GOD will call and I'll see you again.
Comments about Jean's Song by jewel Alberter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl