Just A 'Time Out' - Poem by Nakesha Banks
You say it's not the end
but it hurts all the same
you say you need a break
to prioritze your brain
Now what should do?
when I no longer have you
No one to tell about my day
No one to say I love you today
How do I react?
when I you say somethin like that
how do I breathe?
when I'm miss'in a part of me
Where do I go?
when I'm lost and and alone
where do I turn?
when I cant find my way home
Why did it have to happen today like this
though you say your the one that I have
Still...........your the one that I miss!
Comments about Just A 'Time Out' by Nakesha Banks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda