Nakesha Banks Poems
- I Hate You, Because I Love You I hate you, because I love ...
- In Touch A kiss on the lips a stroke of the hand fantasies ...
- She Loved Him, He Loved Her They meet on a day like no ...
- Love As A Perception The Reality Of life is there is no ...
- Love's Name If love had a name it would be that of you, ...
- My Love Scares Me I dont wanna miss out on a chance to tell ...
- I Never Woulda Thought.... I wish you could have seen my ...
I DONT HAVE A COMPELLING STORY ABOUT STRUGGLE OR HARDSHIPS AND HALF OF THE THINGS I WRITE ABOUT I HAVE NOT BEEN THROUGH BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED THEM I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM A VERY EMPATHETIC PERSON AND THAT WHAT ALLOWS ME TO WRITE THE THINGS I WRITE SOMETIMES I JUS GET THE URGE TO WRITE AND THIS IS WHAT COMES OUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!
with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nakesha Banks
I Hate You, Because I Love You
I hate you, because I love you
my emotions need a break
I'm going out of my mind
I swear it's you I cant take
but I blame myself,
granted I didnt make you like you are
but I enable you to get that way
you kill me with your ways
and I'm always the one to blame
'why do you act like that'
'because you made me act this way'
But I can't complain cuz I'm still around
I choose to put up with your sharades
and be your fool and your clown
The thing that makes me stay is the fact that I have faith
that maybe one you'll realize
or I'll realize and go my ...