Nakesha Banks Poems
- In Touch A kiss on the lips a stroke of the hand fantasies ...
- She Loved Him, He Loved Her They meet on a day like no ...
- I Hate You, Because I Love You I hate you, because I love ...
- Love As A Perception The Reality Of life is there is no ...
- Love's Name If love had a name it would be that of you, ...
- My Love Scares Me I dont wanna miss out on a chance to tell ...
- I Never Woulda Thought.... I wish you could have seen my ...
I DONT HAVE A COMPELLING STORY ABOUT STRUGGLE OR HARDSHIPS AND HALF OF THE THINGS I WRITE ABOUT I HAVE NOT BEEN THROUGH BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED THEM I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM A VERY EMPATHETIC PERSON AND THAT WHAT ALLOWS ME TO WRITE THE THINGS I WRITE SOMETIMES I JUS GET THE URGE TO WRITE AND THIS IS WHAT COMES OUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!
with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nakesha Banks
A kiss on the lips
a stroke of the hand
fantasies played out as sigh's of exstacy burst into the air
desires and exspectations meet wiht unimangnable plesure,
things you would never dare think of but just wait it gets so muc better
soft succulent lips meet an awaiting neck yearning for slow steady kisses but hasent recieved them yet
our eyes meet
is it love? or it it lust?
our hands connect
our bodies touch
both so anxious yet we choose to take it slow
we realize it's not love or lust but PASSION we both now ...