Just Another Day - Poem by Felicia Garcia
Music plays but nobody listens to
me. 'Shut up' as I would hear
While you cut your wrist and go
'Did you bring an umbrella? ', it rained.
No? ? ? Ha, and when I thought you
were a weather broadcaster.
You're just getting more stupider
each day faster and faster.
'Look at that guy mommy' Fat much? ? ?
Shut up little kid before I stuff
a rake down your throat.
Hope you choke! ! !
Gag, Gag, Gasp, Gasp
What's that I hear? You can't breathe?
Hmmmm. do it with your nose in and out.
Let's see what comes out.
A booger? A fish?
Pff! ! ! I wish....
Show me something I have never seen
a rainbow with a unicorn
Nawwwww your just a horny horse! ! ! !
Please, Oh Please what can it be! ! ! !
Comments about Just Another Day by Felicia Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl