Just Cant Move On - Poem by Victoria Ritchie
I lay awake baby,
Dreaming of you,
What happened to us?
I thought we'd forever be true.
Songs are banned,
I just break down to *****
Try to hold you in tears,
But I need you here with me.
I thought we was happy,
But how wrong can I be,
You told me loved me baby,
And wanted a family.
Comments about Just Cant Move On by Victoria Ritchie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda