Victoria Ritchie Poems
- Angel My sweet beautiful angel. Sent to me from above. I am...
- Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick T... Watching the clock… Tick ...
- Love Love is powerful Love is divine Love is the most ...
- 911 Her hair was tied up in a pony tail, Her favourite ...
- Just Cant Move On I lay awake baby, Dreaming of you, What...
- Lucky Shot Silence is all that’s around, Can’t even hear ...
- I Wanna Have A Bath I want to have a bath… And stay ...
Well i started writing a few years ago, but never really showed anyone, then one day someone saw my poems, and wanted to read more and then other people wanted to read them. In the end, i decided to put them on here for the anyone to see. I write how i feel, and all of my poems have a meaning, i may not tell you the meaning, but it has one. There are many poems on here that were written a long ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Ritchie
My sweet beautiful angel.
Sent to me from above.
I am so grateful to have found you,
and I give you all my love.
You must have come from heaven,
because you have pretty little angel eyes.
When you gaze at me with them,
my heart begins to fly.
Your sweet angelic voice,
continuously rings in my ears.
With you by my side,
there is nothing I fear.
Whenever we are together,
You shine with a heavenly glow.
Your beautiful angel face,
raises me up from feeling low.
Yes, heaven is missing an angel,
because you are here with ...