Just The Way It Is Sonata - Poem by Aldo Kraas
Just the way it is
When it comes to life
You are born
And one day you die
Do you have control over that?
No you don't
Who controls that?
God controls that
Comments about Just The Way It Is Sonata by Aldo Kraas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda