Just Wondering - Poem by Emily James
Do you love me like I love you
just let me hear the words
Show me that you care
is love really just for the birds?
Please just let me hear it
I need it more than ever
Don't let it slip away
never say never.
Just tell me one more time
I need to know if you care
And I'll never bother you again
if it's me you cannot bare
Please just be honest
I think you owe me this
Then I promise I will leave
even though you I will miss.
I only want what's best for you
I want you to be happy
So tell me what it is you want
I give you my word I won't get sappy
All you need is to say the words
let's end this once and for all
Just let me hear the words from your mouth
please Gracie, just call.
Comments about Just Wondering by Emily James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl