Nothingness - Poem by Emily James
I don't know what I'm doing anymore
I walk amongst the shadows.
I've lost all sense of self
the pathway around me narrows.
I feel closed in, I cannot breathe
where do I go from here?
Wandering aimlessly amidst the world
why is it all so unclear?
Help me please to regain myself
I've delved so far beneath.
I cry all night, I weep all day
barely speaking through clenched teeth.
I have no idea who I am
know not what I've become.
Alone in a corner I sit and dwell
quietly sucking my thumb.
It's time I feel to end it all
nowhere left to go.
So I'll pull the trigger gently now
just watch me blow, blow, blow.
Comments about Nothingness by Emily James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl