Keep Moving....Mantra Of Life - Poem by Ambrosia Ambrosia
I am precious like
Any other human being.
My life is precious
As anyone's else.
Keep moving, like a pure stream.
No hurdles could ever stop its flow.
Takes the available path, though unexpected.
Keep flowing, the mantra of stream.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Special thanks to cousin sis, bro and all welwishers....... for councelling and helping me to move....flow....uninterruptedly.
Comments about Keep Moving....Mantra Of Life by Ambrosia Ambrosia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl