Keep Them Coming - Poem by Randy Johnson
Keep them coming, I'm going to get drunk on booze.
I hope I die from alcohol poisoning because I have nothing to lose.
Keep them coming, I'm going to drink until I forget.
My wife ran off with another man and it's something that I regret.
Keep them coming, I want my glass to be full.
It's hard to go on with life because life can be cruel.
Keep them coming, if I get drunk, maybe the pain will go away.
Losing the woman who I loved will make me miserable for the rest of my days.
Comments about Keep Them Coming by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl